I've just had an idea, partly inspired by Ron Pattinson and his call to publishers, I've got several stories going around in my head:
- cider in the Czech Republic,
- a critical view of České Ejly,
- resurrected breweries. There must be about two dozen of them right now. It's a phenomenon you don't see in many other countries with a potential for series of interesting stories, maybe even a book,
- a series of in depth and very personal interviews with old Czech Master Brewers,
- Brno, which according to some voices, might be an even more interesting beer destination than Prague itself.
So, if you know of someone who might be interested in these stories, let me know, or tell them to contact me. Otherwise, I guess they will have to remain unwritten for the time being.